We are currently accepting quilts to be donated at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and the Aflac Center in Atlanta, GA. More locations will be added as soon as possible.
To donate, email hollyanne (at) quiltsforcure.org for instructions.
DONATION QUILT GUIDELINES:
Due to the sensitivities of children being treated for cancer, please follow all guidelines carefully.
- 100% Cotton fabric and batting
- 100% New Materials (no upcycling or recycling please)
- Any tasteful pattern or design (remember, these quilts are for kids)
- Machine quilting preferred for durability
- Washed before mailing in a fragrance and dye-free detergent (Example: All Free and Clear). It is VERY IMPORTANT that the quilts be free from dust, animal hair, and smoke
- Labeled: Your first name, last initial, home state, year completed, and “Quilts for Cure”
- Sizes Accepted (give or take a few inches):
- 39″ square
- 39 x 47 1/2″
- 39 x 64 1/2″
- 48 x 60″
- 64 1/2 x 81 1/2″
Please note that Quilts for Cure is not yet a 501(c)(3), so quilt donations are not tax deductible.