DONATION QUILT GUIDELINES:
Due to the sensitivities of children being treated for cancer, please follow all guidelines carefully.
- 100% Cotton fabric and batting
- 100% New Materials (no upcycling or recycling please)
- Any tasteful pattern or design (remember, these quilts are for kids)
- Machine quilting preferred for durability
- Washed before mailing in a fragrance and dye-free detergent (Example: All Free and Clear). It is VERY IMPORTANT that the quilts be free from dust, animal hair, and smoke
- Labeled: Your first name, last initial, home state, year completed, and “Quilts for Cure”
Quilts for Cure is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so quilt donations are tax deductible.